Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What i felt about Macbeth Part 1

When I first read Macbeth part 1 it was very hard for me to understand because it was really a long time since high school that i read Macbeth. When I was in high school i read Romeo and Juliet. when i read this it was hard at first but i was able to break it down and figure out what the novel is saying. When i was reading Macbeth part one I had to keep a dictionary with me to figure out what I did not understand. What I also had to do when i was reading was to look for an english version of what I was reading. I had to read it out loud and write cliff-notes or footnotes to better understand the context. From what I read in part one i found it very interesting to read when i finally understood what the context was saying and I am looking forward to how the rest of the novel goes. Over all im having a fun time and enjoying the story cause i enjoyed reading Romeo and Juliet.

1 comment:

  1. I also find it extremely hard to read. I couldn't agree more. I think it is best to read the regular version first, look for the things you dont understand and then try and find an English version that you can completely understand.

    ReplyDelete