Monday, November 7, 2011

The Three Witches- Macbeth


It thought it was difficult, but fun to find something interesting related to Macbeth. I chose this video because I thought the actresses did a good job of portraying the actual three witches. Seeing this video clip actually reminded me of how I pictured the three witches to be in the play. It also presented a different perspective at the same time, in the play I did not expect them to be standing so closely together. I pictured them standing apart, in a circle, speaking to one another. It is interesting to see how others visualize the play because we all have our different perspectives of things.

1 comment:

  1. I also came across this video when I was choosing mine. Because the book mentions that the three witches had a goat-like beard, it seemed to me that the witches from this video are too pretty to be witches. Nevertheless, they did a great job in this video. I personally pictured the witches with a hunchback.

    ReplyDelete