Monday, November 7, 2011

Flocabulary Presents "The Macbeth Rap"



Searching for a video on YouTube was quite interesting. There were just so many to choose from. I tried to look for what stuck out to me and what I enjoyed the most, as I began to narrow down my search. I chose this video, because it was hilarious, but factual. It didn't alter any of the material, like most videos. It had a unique way to recap each act and allow you to remember what events occurred. It had great imagery to go along with the lyrics of the song/play. I enjoyed this clip because it was modern. A lot of my peers can relate to music, maybe not rap, but we tend to attract to music. So, what better way to connect to Macbeth than to listen to a song. Also, reading some of the comments that were left, I saw that students used this video as a source to study from. Another comment has said their teacher allowed them to watch and listen to this video in class for pure enjoyment. It's not negative in anyway, its more educational than anything, which really made this decision even easier for me to chose from the other. I enjoy creative minds, and this guy had pure talent as we can see.

Diamond Q

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised at how well this video summarized the events of the play. This is awesome

    ReplyDelete